Sunday 17 July 2011

Here

I am, the night before we leave. After a year of anticipating and months of planning, we are just one sleep away from a massive life-change. Last night we said our final see-ya's with a massive mash up at Paulie's, with all our amazing family and friends. Lots of drinks and possibly more tears, I didn't realise it would be so hard to say bye to everyone. I never in my mind thought I would start missing everyone so soon. Everyone that showed up last night showed nothing but love and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I think the biggest lesson for me here is that I need to appreciate all the people in my life a little more, not just the faces I see everyday but the ones I see only ever so often. I feel truly blessed, me and Paulie are surrounded by the most amazing people that have shown nothing but love and support for chasing our dreams.

Fear and anxiety is starting to sink in but hopefully the excitement and adrenalin will squash any doubts away......sleep-deprivation is starting to take its toll, so I'll leave it here.......and just leave on the note that I cannot wait to see how the next year will turn out, I know it will be a crazy year for me and Paul but as long as we have each other, everything will be amazing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment